Monday 17 August 2009

Carrot Cake Club


We had a telephone call this morning from 'Just off the Square' in Cornwall, they had placed an order last night via John's super-duper on-line trade catalogue but wanted to ask for a few special requests. My tree frog brooches and Sophie's cricket brooches were added to the list; nothing unusual so far - what was different was the request for my carrot brooches to say 'Carrot Cake Club'! apparently there had been a request from a lady who (along with her chums) was madly fond of carrot cake and even went so far as to go on holiday (with her chums) and eat carrot cake wherever they could find it. We all love carrot cake at Sumptuosity Towers (in fact as many of you will know we love all sorts of cake!) and so were more than happy to comply with the request.

3 B.T.'s
1: Hearing about the Carrot Cake Club.
2: I am on the last twenty pages of my Darwin biography. This has been a huge two volume epic, which I have thoroughly enjoyed reading but it is a bitter sweet feeling - sorry to be finishing it but looking forward to starting something else.
3: Wore my new red lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment